Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-changelog] [xen-unstable] tools: Rationalise library soname versions.

John Levon writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-changelog] [xen-unstable] tools:
Rationalise library soname versions."):
> Please change libfsimage back. I am watching it carefully and as the
> original author I do not want or intend the ABI to change (certainly not
> incompatibly).

OK.  Thanks a lot.  It's good that you're watching it and certainly I
wouldn't want to introduce gratuitous soname bumps if someone is
paying attention to make sure that we put a soname bump in where
needed.

Formal patch will follow.

Ian.