[Xen-devel] Re: "hwcap 0 nosegneg" doesnt work with paravirt_ops xen as of 2.6.23.9

> > /etc/ld.so.conf.d/xen.conf:
> > hwcap 0 nosegneg
>
> This looks OK. [...]

No, it does not match this:

        /* Bit used for the pseudo-hwcap for non-negative segments.  We use
           bit 1 to avoid bugs in some versions of glibc when bit 0 is
           used; the choice is otherwise arbitrary. */
        #define VDSO_NOTE_NONEGSEG_BIT  1

You really want "hwcap 1 nosegneg" given that.
Yes, we've been over this several times already.

Thanks,
Roland