Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Kernel seems to crash in a xen environment and using crossover-office/ wine

Am Montag, den 03.12.2007, 18:18 +0000 schrieb Keir Fraser:
> On 3/12/07 08:41, "Daniel Rindt" <drindt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Am Montag, den 03.12.2007, 04:35 +0000 schrieb Mark Williamson:
> >> I'm moving this to xen-devel as it looks like a bug.
> >>
> >> I'm cc-ing xen-users for the record but please remove xen-users from the
> >> recipients before replying.  Thanks.
> > Hi Mark,
> >
> > i'm happy that someone read my post finally. :) I'm subscribed to the
> > devel list now, so someone can request information they need to fix.
>
> It may well be fixed by xen-unstable changesets 16406, 16407 and 16408.
Hello Keir,

the numbers above a represent what? bugreports? Iam not sure which part
of xen must be replaced. Is it the xen-kernel into my the affected domU?
Possibly that a rpm exits for Fedora Distro?

And how to support the Fedora Development team to integrate the fix?