Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Re: Massive problems with 'PCI-DMA: Out of SW-IOMMU space for XXX bytes [..]' with 3Ware controller

Markus Schuster wrote:
The bug seems to be in the kernel part, not the hypervisor itself, as my old
kernel works without problems.

I hit this again over the weekend, causing massive file system damage to dom0.

I'd love to get this fixed so we can deploy 3.1.2 -- What can we do to help you guys further debug this? I've got plenty of boxes with this hardware setup to test with.

Much appreciated,
-Chris