Re: [Xen-devel] CPU utilization on Xen

I think MSI support patches were posted recently for opensource Xen.  I don't
know if this is included in XenEnterprise yet.

If you ask at http://forums.xensource.com you may receive are more definite
answer.  Most people on these mailing lists don't know much about
XenEnterprise as they use the Open Source Xen variant.

Cheers,
Mark

On Monday 26 November 2007, pradeep singh rautela wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2007 9:29 PM, Yoni Yossef <yoniy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Does anybody know about the MSI_X support?
>
> AFAIK yes in dom0 atleast.
> This is how many new PCI devices work in domain 0 AFAICT.
>
> Experts??
>
> Thanks
>
> > Yehonatan Yossef
> > Mellanox Technologies LTD