[Xen-devel] network masquerade

Hello,
Between dom0 (linux-debian) and domU (solaris) I make internal network (in config.sxp change default bridge to netdev=dummy0) and it's works well.
But I'd like to domU have contact with outside network.
I use network-nat start and I see new things like:
Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT 2 packets, 168 bytes)
pkts bytes target prot opt in out source destination 306 18677 MASQUERADE 0 -- * eth0 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0
and "1" in /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_foraward.
When I try ping outside network from domU I see that MASQUERADE doesn't work for internal network. Routing is ok.
What I'm doing wrong ?

Regards,
Maciej