Re: [Xen-devel] ANNOUNCE: Xen 3.1.2 released!

Liberio Cunha Neto a écrit :
> On Nov 16, 2007 11:05 AM, Guillaume Rousse <Guillaume.Rousse@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Keir Fraser a écrit :

>>> Lack of time to find out how to update the website. And the time saved for
>>> anyone else is minuscule -- I'd rather distributors grabbed the correct
>>> tagged changeset from the mercurial repository.
>> Can you give a short summary of commands needed to produce a tarball for
>> total mercurial such as myself then ? Or redirect to such explanations
>> if they already exist.
> inside of the directory xen-3.1-testing.hg type
> hg archive -t tgz ../xen-3.1.2.tar.gz
I guess I first have to do:
hg clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.1-testing.hg

I tested, it works, but I'm unsure about the URL validity. Is that a tag
always corresponding to the last stable release, or rather the current
3.1 branch state ?

--
Guillaume Rousse
Moyens Informatiques - INRIA Futurs