From: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kapil jain
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 1:55 PM
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Looking for a task in Xen

Hi All,

I want to contribute in Xen-development and looking for a task that can be completed in 3-4 months. I could not find the updated ToDo list for xen. I would be obliged if anyone of you can suggest some good tasks which are required to enhance Xen.

I posses a bachelor degree in Computer Science. Also, I have pretty good knowledge of Linux Kernel internals and Xen as well.

Regards,
Kapil