Re: [Xen-devel] Information about hypercalls

Roberto García wrote:
Hi everybody

I'm a student of informatic engineering who is making a project based in Xen. It's based on developing a module that must trace the source of the hypercalls from the guest OSs to the hypervisor to create profiles of processes. I'm a newbie in Xen but I have been reading user and developers manual and some others docs from the wiki but i havent found what i need, I'd like to know if any of you knows about a document, where I can find the hypercall process more detailed, or any one else you consider important as well , to get started with my research.

Thanks for your time and sorry about my english

Roberto Garcia
Hi , try to find anything in "Xen interface manual" there is an appendix on Xen Hypercalls.

Regards.

Sponsor:
Fai conoscere la tua azienda con l'invio di newsletter e campagne email marketing.
Con soli 250 Euro incrementi la tua visibilità!
* Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7150&d=3-11