Re: [Xen-devel] [patch 30/44] xen: Add support for preemption

Thank you for your reply
and what about the kernel thread in the xen hypervisor,are there some
instance of kernel threads running in the hypervisor?
I am not sure ,but somewhere I read that there is no kernel thread in
the xen hypervisor ,is it true or what about it?

Thanks in advance

Jeremy Fitzhardinge 写道: