Re: [Xen-devel] Problem with nr_nodes on large memory NUMA machine

On 19/10/07 16:21, "Subrahmanian, Raj" <raj.subrahmanian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Beth,
> We saw this issue on our boxes too.
> http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-08/msg00479.html
> I am trying to figure out how to write the copy-to-low-memory path.
> Keir, could you give me some suggestions?

In gnttab_transfer(), if the foreign domain (e) is 32-on-64 and the page
being stolen from the local domain (d) is above 166GB then allocate anothr
domheap page for e, copy the stolen page contents to it. Then free the
stolen page and the new page takes its place.

 -- Keir