[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] 2.6.23 oops

Quoting Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>:

Mark Williamson wrote:
I'm bringing this discussion onto Xen-devel as it smells like it needs some
more specific developer input than I can give.

  I've tried to run 2.6.23 on xen 3.1.0, my hardware is a Dual Athlon MP.
my DomU is running 2.6.23 SMP (vcpus = 1), without SMP it hang during
boot, with it panics. I've attached my config, if somebody thinks I've
left something out

Oh, I just fixed this.  Try these patches.

I've applied both, and tried with and without SMP, with exactly the same result as before.

UP hangs after "installing Xen timer for CPU 0"
SMP the oops'es the same way except the line no. is now 78.

Morten BÃgeskov