[Xen-devel] Stabilising xen-unstable for 3.2.0

  • To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:29:51 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:30:37 -0700

Folks,

The current plan is to release Xen 3.2.0, based on the current xen-unstable
codebase, towards the end of November. To achieve that goal we need to start
stabilising the tree in the next week or two. Therefore, if you have any new
features to add to the tree, please post patches in the next week or send
email to the list describing your expected schedule for patch release. I
expect to freeze the tree within a fortnight, from which point I will accept
bug fixes only.

 -- Keir