Re: [Xen-devel] 3.1.1 RC4?

On Tuesday 09 October 2007 09:59:14 Keir Fraser wrote:
> On 8/10/07 20:13, "Ben Guthro" <bguthro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I noticed that a Shadow patch went into the 3.1.1 staging tree today.
> > Does this mean that we should expect a 4th release candidate before the
> > 3.1.1 release tag is official?
> >
> > If so - how much testing time are you going to give that release
> > candidate before deciding whether a release tag, or another RC round is
> > appropriate?
>
> Actually I don't plan to do another -rc round just for that one. It's an
> obvious bug fix.

Maybe you will or have to for security reasons:
http://secunia.com/advisories/26986/

1) has been fixed,  2) 3) and 4) are qemu related and impact
Xen through ioemu in the tools.

Christoph

--
AMD Saxony, Dresden, Germany
Operating System Research Center

Legal Information:
AMD Saxony Limited Liability Company & Co. KG
Sitz (Geschäftsanschrift):
   Wilschdorfer Landstr. 101, 01109 Dresden, Deutschland
Registergericht Dresden: HRA 4896
vertretungsberechtigter Komplementär:
   AMD Saxony LLC (Sitz Wilmington, Delaware, USA)
Geschäftsführer der AMD Saxony LLC:
   Dr. Hans-R. Deppe, Thomas McCoy