[Xen-devel] Network performance in Xen 3.0.3

Hi,
I'm investgating network performance recently.
Following paper work"Optimizing network performance in Xen ", says network performance in domU suffer about 50% degradation.

When I try to rebuild the experiment, it seems not regain the statics that points out significant degradation.
(Although two computers used only)
Take one as benchmark server running Xen for deifferent configuration (native linux/dom0/domU),
the other running in Native Linux is client.

The problem of network performance is corrected already? Or I just don't get the wright experiment to test?