Re: [Xen-devel] about development environment for customizing

Hi, Ryo

Call me Atsushi.
It looks you does not know the basic knowledge of Xen.
You should read Xen Users Manual at first.
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/srg/netos/xen/readmes/user.pdf

This manual includes in xen distribution packages.
And its xen/docs directory has many documents.
please check at first.

And I also think following web pages are helpful.
http://xen.xensource.com/

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI