[Xen-devel] about development environment for customizing

I'm Ryo at Tsukuba University in Japan

I'm thinking about customizing xen for research. so I find for appropriate
development environment for debugging.

Which environment should be used?

Using VMWare? Xen? Qemu? Bochs? real machine?

If anyone has nice idea or method already using , please tell me about it :-)

cheers.

#please forgive my poor english :-)

HPCS lab
4th grade student of Colledge of Information Science, University of Tsukuba

Ryo Kanbayashi