Re: [Xen-devel] Confused about start of day setup

On 25/9/07 01:52, "Goswin von Brederlow"
<brederlo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And once more I answere myself. I thought it was the stack being wrong
> because the return value of a function was stored in the
> phys_to_machine_mapping. But actualy it the variable this value gets
> saved in that is there.
>
> What decides where the phys_to_machine_mapping frames ends up?
>
> As it is I get it at [0x121000 - 0x127000], which happens to be
> overlapping with my bss section:

The domain builder accounts for BSS space, so it sounds like you have a
broken domU kernel image that does not specify enough BSS space in its
program header. If you 'objdump -l' your kernel's image file, does the
'MemSiz' plus the load address entirely cover your BSS?

 -- Keir