RE: [Xen-devel] [VTD-NEO][patch 5/6] Intel VT-d/Neocleus 1:1 mregedcode for PCI passthrough

Translation enabling is on per vt-d engine granularity - not BDF
granularity.  Each BDF context entry can point to a different page table
structure.

Setup a single 1:1 mapping structure to be used by all PV domains is a
good idea.  I will give it a try tomorrow.

Allen