[Xen-ia64-devel] [Patch 0/3] Disable ACPI SRAT, SLIT on dom0 <take 2>

Hi, Keir, Alex and all

I updated my patches.

    This issue is caused by different infomation LSAPIC and SRAT.
    Xen-ia64 modify LSAPIC IDs of dom0, but it does not modify SRAT.

    Currently, credit scheduler does not consider NUMA system.
    And Xen-ia64 pass raw ACPI SRAT, SLIT infomation to dom0.
    If xen pass NUMA infomation to dom0, dom0 cannot move properly
    because vcpus can migrate and memory mapping is virtualized.
    So we decide disabling SRAT, SLIT of dom0 as first step of NUMA work.

[Patch 1/3] Move generate_acpi_checksum() from ia64 code to common.
[Patch 2/3] Only add acpi_table_disable() into xen/drivers/acpi/tables.c
[Patch 3/3] Disable ACPI SRAT,SLIT on dom0

The previous discussions are;
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-ia64-devel/2007-07/msg00146.html
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-ia64-devel/2007-07/msg00220.html

Changelog:
- Move generate_acpi_checksum() from ia64 code to common
- Move add acpi_table_disable() from ia64 code to common

Best Regards,

Akio Takebe