Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] [Patch 0/2] Disable ACPI SRAT, SLIT on dom0

Yes, if you want to generally screw around with ACPI info -- disabling
tables, changing OEM IDs, etc -- then it makes sense to put the mechanism in
common code, but call those new routines from arch code (so that different
architectures have different policies about how they modify the tables).

 -- Keir