RE: [Xen-devel] gdbserver-xen frustration on x86_64

Thank you for asking.

I got no response at all. IIRC, your question is only the second response I have
have ever received on this topic, despite several posts (starting with
xen-tools).

I am now using kgdb to debug my project.

Please CC: me on any responses, as I unsubscribed from xen-devel yesterday.

Tim