[Xen-devel] Question regarding blkif structure

Hi,

I am using xen 3.0.3 and was hoping someone could verify my interpretation of the blkif structure.

As I understand it, within each domU, there can be any number of front end drivers, each with their own event channel and shared ring etc. All of the front end drivers within a specified domU communicate with a single blkif structure that is designated for that domU. That blkif is stored in a hash in dom0 along with other blkifs for other domains. All of the blkifs communicate with the physical device drivers via a kernel thread spawned by the backend driver at startup. The I/O requests are then serviced round-robin style.

If my interpretation is correct, my next question would be has anyone ever written anything to service the requests with regard to a priority level of some sort?

Thank you in advance for the help,
Daniel Lee