Re: [Xen-devel] Question regarding SLAB corruption

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 02:42:34PM +0100, Keir Fraser wrote:
> On 9/7/07 14:24, "Lukas Hejtmanek" <xhejtman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Well, we got it. The virt_to_machine shows that although the pages are
> > contiguous, they are in the reversed order! As can be seen below. Should the
> > swiotlb=force solve the problem?
>
> Yes, although that won't be needed in dom0 (which always has a swiotlb). But
> clearly it is *definitely* needed for domU driving the infiniband device.
>
> You definitely need the patch that I posted. If it won't apply cleanly to
> your kernel tree then you'll have to manually apply it, or move to the
> current 'unstable' linux-2.6.18-xen.hg tree.

Yeah, it solved the oops, thanks! However, I got another oops in __sync_single
because host addr is invalid.

I suppose, it is because in sync_single it picks up invalid line from the
io_tlb_orig_addr. It uses index 3332 which is not inserted by map_page.
The invalid address is 0x0021d1242de00000 but it is strange because I added
memset to zero io_tlb_orig_addr at the beginning, however, such address is
still there even if the index were not inserted by the map_page.

--
Lukáš Hejtmánek