Re: [Xen-devel] Compile error when including xenctrl.h

On 12/6/07 07:01, "Reiner Dassing" <dassing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> these errors could be solved.
>
> Any comments?

I think it's the const before the * that is bogus. It's probably meant to be
after the *, otherwise it probably can be interpreted as a duplicate of the
const before the type name. That const can be removed entirely in fact, as
the const-ness of the pointer itself is quite uninteresting: it's the thing
pointed at that we care about the const-ness of.

So, e.g., I'll change it to const xc_error *xc_get_last_error(void);

 -- Keir