Re: [Xen-devel] Data broken during FTP test

Hi All,

We are investigating the problem that data was broken during FTP test.

It did not reproduce it in the latest changeset. (xen-unstable.hg: cs15072)

We tested other changesets.
The test result is as follows.

version                |   result
xen-3.0.3-testing.hg   |   Broken
xen-3.0.4-testing.hg   |   Not Broken
xen-3.1-testing.hg     |   Not Broken

Therefore, it seems that it is corrected between from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4.
We will investigate by which changeset this problem is corrected.

Best Regards,

--
Takanori Kasai

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kasai Takanori" <kasai.takanori@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Ian Pratt" <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>