[Xen-devel] Xen PV framebuffer + X problem ....

Hi,

I want to testdrive PV framebuffer. I tried passing the following cmdline
in config using extra:
"xencons=ttyS video=xenfb vga=0x301"
I am using vncfb on dom0, and connecting via vncviewer. I don't any output
on xm console <DOMID> from the point where init should start.

Without passing any parameters as above, I tried to run X on the PV fb device.
I made the changes to xorg.conf file as suggested on Xen's virtualFrameBuffer
wiki. However, when I try to start X using X :0, I get the following error:
xf86OpenConsole cannot open /dev/tty0 (No such file or directory)

Could someone please let me know how to utilize the PV fb successfully?

Thanks,
Himanshu