[Xen-users] RE: [Xen-devel] Any known block device corruption problems in 3.1.0 upto release?

Oops... I meant to post this to xen-users.

I have gotten the server back up and running again by making the disk
accessible to another DomU and running a chkdsk on it that way. It found
a single corrupt index, repaired it, and everything is now fine. The
corruption was probably limited to a single block, and may have just
been caused by me shutting down the domain at exactly the wrong moment.

Can anyone comment on what write-back caching might be going on that
could cause these sorts of problems?

Thanks

James