Re: [Xen-devel] Unable to boot Xen on top of Xen, any help?

Are you using an initrd in the guest?  Is your distro expecting you to use
one?

Boot the guest non-Xen, then you can use mkinitrd to generate one for your
dom0 kernel and modify the grub.conf / menu.lst accordingly.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!