Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.1 - migration fail / save/restore of PV guests too

Sébastien Riccio schrieb:
Hi,

I'm currently playing with Xen 3.1 live migration and save/restore features. I tried to migrate and save/restore a 32p domain on a 64 host and both fails.

When I attemp to "xm save centos5 centos.save" xend.log reports this:
(I guess if xm save doesn't work, (live) migrations won't either).

(...)

Any idea what could be the problem ?

See dmesg/kernel logs, too.

Lately, I had a similar problem - it appeared that saving PV guests needs much more memory in dom0 (may depend on memory used by domU).

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org