RE: [Xen-devel] Should "xm restore" be able to create two domains with the same name?

  • To: "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:16:15 +0200
  • Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 22 May 2007 04:14:46 -0700

Do you have any info to bracket back when this was still working? I
don't even really know (for sure) which file(s) to look at [of course,
it's limited to a few files, but all have quote a few changes lately],
since I don't know where this functionality used to be (or where it's
supposed to go). I'll keep looking, but having a "time-limit" for it
working correctly would reduce the number of changesets. The data of
your test is roughly 14800, so it has to be broken before that
changeset.

--
Mats