RE: [Xen-devel] Shouldn't XendDomainInfo.py: _releaseDevices call destroyDevice?

  • To: "Keir Fraser" <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 16:57:36 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 16 May 2007 07:56:05 -0700

Ok, so I hacked up a changed version, but it seems like the
destroyDevice() function in XendDomainInfo.py isn't working right - it's
trying to read an entry called "dev" in the backend info, and there's no
such thing in my store. Anyone have an idea of what it SHOULD read?
"frontend-id" seems a likely candidate, but I'm not sure if that's the
right thing or not.

--
Mats