RE: [Xen-devel] Shouldn't XendDomainInfo.py: _releaseDevices call destroyDevice?

  • To: "Keir Fraser" <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:23:36 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 16 May 2007 06:22:11 -0700

Yes, particularly since my hacky patch doesn't actually work for all the
cases, which is why I started looking at it again [the xenstore still
grows, but not quite as quickly].   :-(

Now, this brings a question: The _releaseDevices attempts to remove all
devices as one transaction, but calling destroyDevices for each device
would of course make it into multiple transactions. Is there any reason
why this would make it a problem?

--
Mats