[Xen-devel] PV on HVM network stops

I've been running some tests using PV drivers in a linux HVM domain and
have been unable to determine why after some period of time the network
connection just stops working.  I'm using the default bridging setup,
I've seen this on xen-unstable changeset 15017, and all the way back to
14280.  Guest and Host are pae.  Any pointers on where to start
debugging this? Nothing interesting shows up in xm dmesg, dmesg in the
guest, none of the logs, nor any of the networking configuration output.

I've not be able to recreate this using just PV domains.

--
Ryan Harper
IBM Corp., Austin, Tx