RE: [Xen-devel] DomU-DomU Event Channel

I would have thought so, as you can assign a DomU "driver-domain" to be
the backend to another DomU - I take it that this would be roughly what
you're trying to do as well, except for a HVM-domain.

[This is pure speculation, based on my understanding of how domains talk
to each other combined with the functinality described by "xm
block/net-attach"].

--
Mats