Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-staging] [xen-3.1-testing] xend: Fix use of PIFIsPhysical (takes no arguments).

On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 16:46 +0100, Tom Wilkie wrote:
> Checked in a fix, and a fix for that fix.
>
> cset number 15001.

   Confirmed, Thanks!

> ps did you do something weird like turn the box off, remove a network
> card, and turn it back on?  Thats the only way I can think of this
> bug getting triggered...  Or this could be related to the networks
> scripts not  being run when xend is started.

   Removing a NIC from a powered off box doesn't seem so weird to me,
but no, the hardware config did not change at all.  The only interesting
config is that one port of a dual port e1000 NIC is hidden from dom0
using "pciback.hide=(0000:01:02.1)".  Otherwise it's a standard Debian
Etch system netbooting xen & xenlinux w/ matching tools locally built
and installed.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.