Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Are driver domains available in Xen3.0.x?

Yes, driver domains are supported in the Xen 3 series since...  around 3.0.2,
I think.

Grant tables are just used to control the sharing of memory.  They're used in
supporting driver domains, but they're also used for other things.

Cheers,
Mark

On Thursday 26 April 2007, pradeep singh rautela wrote:
> On 4/26/07, pradeep singh rautela <rautelap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > i came across driver domains in Xen2.0.
> > Is this facility still provided in Xen3.0.x?
> >
> > If not, then does Xen rely on hardware IOMMU or Linux's bounce buffer
> > technique to give optimum device access performance?
>
> I guess grant tables are used now.Am i right?
> Thanks again.
> ~psr
>
> Apologies if this has been already discussed, can anybody please point me
>
> > the link?
> >
> > Thanks
> > ~psr
> > --
> > ---
> > pradeep singh rautela
> >
> > "Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration" - not me :)

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!