RE: [Xen-devel] HVM Save/Restore status.

Error is 14, which is "EFAULT", which means that the problem appears to
be inside the hypercall.

I'll see if I can print the different pages involved here.

Also, I missed answering the question of what I do with those pages:
Nothing. My guest uses about 2MB of the entire 32MB memory range, around
1MB-3MB.

--
Mats