Re: [Xen-devel] could netcard be hotplug into a running VM?

Thank you for reply and your direct

Petersson, Mats åé:
-----Original Message-----
From: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of tgh
Sent: 24 April 2007 07:13
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] could netcard be hotplug into a running VM?

hi
I have try to "xm block-attach " to hotplug a disk into a running paraVM and I want to kown whether the nic could be hotpluged into a running paraVM?
  if it could , how to do it?

I think you're looking for "xm network-attach".
Next time you have a question like this, maybe you could try "xm help",
as that's where I got that info from.
[I'm only guessing from the name of the command that it does what you
want - I don't have any PV guests on my machine at the mo', so I can't
try it].

--
Mats
could you holp me