Re: [Xen-devel] Should Qemu monitor be enabled by default

The right answer here is to plumb the qemu monitor interface into xend, and
provide a method for accessing the interesting monitor commands from xm.
It's already assumed that an xm user is privileged. This also provides a
more consistent administrator experience: requiring to issue some commands
directly at the qemu monitor interface is kinda cheesy.

 -- Keir