[Xen-devel] Re: Java support for Xen APIs

Ray Kelm wrote:
I've had some success using the apache xml-rpc library to access xen
with version 3.0.4. There were a few gotchas, such as having to enable
extension support because xend was sending back nil as a result, which
is only valid if extensions are enabled. Unfortunately, it appears
that xend was not honoring the fact that extension support is
negotiated.

Extension support isn't negotiated (at least, not by any API I know of). Do you have a reference for this?

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

It would be handy to have a packaged solution that exports a simple
api for talking to xend, as building some of the control structures is
a bit of a pain.

-Ray