[Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-users] Xen --> Guest

  • To: "Security Initiative Team" <passrete@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:25:25 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:24:39 -0700

This is definitely a "xen-devel" question, so I removed the Xen-users
from distribution list.

I'm not an expert on Event-channel operations, but it certainly should
be possible to set this up.

This part of the Xen interface document could be useful, I think:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/srg/netos/xen/readmes/interface/interfa
ce.html#SECTION00600000000000000000

--
Mats

> "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

zM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?