[Xen-devel] Re: [patch 00/26] Xen-paravirt_ops: Xen guest implementation for paravirt_ops interface

Ingo Molnar wrote:
> * Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>  * virtual block device (blockfront)
>>  * virtual network device (netfront)
>>

> note, these drivers should be submitted through the proper block drivers
> and network drivers review process - not via the x86_64 tree.

Yes; who should look at them?  I posted netfront to net-dev, and Stephen
Hemminger commented on it on the last repost, but I'd love them to get
more scrutiny.

Obviously they're not actually useful without Xen (and vice-versa), so
there's not much point in committing them separately.