[Xen-devel] S/DNAT and Xen problems

There are several people out there having problems with SNAT and Xen. I'm
having a problem with DNAT and Xen and I think the reason for the problem could
be exactly the same.

I have actually tracked the problem down to
http://lxr.mstier.de/linux/source/net/ipv4/route.c?v=2.6.16.28-xen302#1922 --
xenbr0 is the input device and it has no IP which is why everything coming in
from that bridge fails to be routed.... so how do we fix that? I tried to set
up PREROUTING with eth0 as input device, but it seems that the packets do not
appear on eth0 at that stage.

Best regards,
Mark

p.s. please CC me -- I'm not subscribed to this list.