RE: [Xen-devel] question about the guestOS boot

  • To: "tgh" <tianguanhua@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:45:04 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 01:44:30 -0800

That is correct.

> then I am confused about which function or which lines of the
> code does
> the guestOS start with ?

Can you explain your confusion a bit more - I'm not entirely sure what
you're asking, and it's very hard to answer questions when you don't
know the actual question.

Also, it's much better if you explain a little bit about what you're
trying to achieve (I've previously used the example of someone having a
puncture, going to ask the mechanic how to loosen a wheel-nut, then
going to ask how to jack up the car, then asking how to tighten the
wheel-nut, when the actual problem is a punctured tyre, and the "right"
question to ask a mechanic is "How do I replace my punctured tyre with
the spare wheel?").

Asking the overall question you're trying to solve will give you a more
complete answer to what you're trying to do, rather than a detailed
answer on the point where you're at (and that may actually not help your
overall problem at all).

--
Mats