[Xen-devel] external random hardware and entropy dispatching

Hello.

Excuse me please, but I had no luck on the xen-users list, so I try here...

I got my "rp1" hardware random number generator from www.true- random.com, which works on the parallel interface of the PC, but how do I feed all domUs with randomness? Or is it sufficient to feed dom0 and the domUs benefit from that, too? OS is linux in each domain, the random source should be /dev/random on each domU and dom0.

I have diffenerent Ideas of how to feed domU's but having a central scheduler in xen would be great.

Thank you for giving me insight,

Greetings,
Robert Welz