[Xen-devel] Re: [RFC] Arp announce (for Xen)

On Fri, 2007-02-03 at 13:54 +0100, Andi Kleen wrote:

> Seems like the right solution to me (if it works)

I like it as well given the simple change.
These are the kind of optimizations that justify offloading things to
the kernel (instead of user space) i.e very little lines of code, covers
a large number of user-desires, and can be turned off if you want to do
something complex. _Almost_ elegant Stephen;->

cheers,
jamal