[Xen-devel] hypercall execution path?

I'm trying to trace the execution path taken by the system when I make a hypercall from a domU kernel. What I'm seeing in the hypercall entry function in Xen is that the domU eip value points to a location in the domU hypercall page for the __HYPERCALL_sched_op hypercall, even though this is *not* the hypercall that I just called.

Could someone help clarify this for me? Why would the vcpu for the guest domain have this seemingly incorrect eip value?

Thanks,
bryan

-
Bryan D. Payne
Graduate Student, Computer Science
Georgia Tech Information Security Center
http://www.bryanpayne.org