[Xen-devel] Re: [patch 00/21] Xen-paravirt: Xen guest implementation for paravirt_ops interface

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:

> This patch series implements the Linux Xen guest in terms of the
> paravirt-ops interface.  The features in implemented this patch series

I am thoroughly confused. Maybe that is because I have not been following
this issue closely but it seems that you are using the paravirt interface
as an API for Xen code in the guest? I thought the idea of paravirt was to
have an API that is generic? This patchset seems to be mostly realizing
Xen specific functionality? How does the code here interact with KVM,
VMWare and other hypervisors?