Re: [Xen-devel] PNPACPI dependency removal on TCG_TIS

Keir, Jan,

  I imported the 2.6.17 tpm.c, tpm.h and Kconfig while we were at 2.6.16 because of API features I explained here:

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2006-10/msg00286.html

 Now this is stale. I will send you a patch that allows us to just use tpm.c from the plain kernel and patches tpm.h and Kconfig so that the xen-specific TPM driver can actually be compiled. Changes are needed here. This will be a patch I put into the 'patches' directory and that will have to be carried along for a while. Is that ok?

   Stefan